Soft Matte CC Cushion Compact - NEW!
CC Cushion Compact
This Soft Matte CC Cushion Compact is for anyone looking to break down their beauty routine into one easy step while getting instantly great-looking skin.
This multitasking formula perfects skin in several ways: it covers imperfections and evens skin tone; replenishes moisture to skin with just one application; brightens dullness instantly.
Available in a wide shade range for all skin tones, from fair to rich.
Net Wt: 0.52 oz (15g)
Do you look better in gold or silver?
If gold, you are warm-toned. If silver, cool-toned. If you can rock both equally well, you lean neutral.
Do you burn or tan?
If you burn easily or turn pink, you're cool-toned. If you tan, you're warm-toned.
What color are your eyes?
If you have blue, grey, or green eyes, you are most likely cool-toned. If you have brown, amber, or hazel eyes, you are most likely warm-toned.Colors
- Extra Light: Fair beige with light warm undertones; for pale to extra light skin.
- Light-Cool Undertone: Beige with warm undertones; for fair to light skin.
- Light-Warm Undertone: Light beige with cool undertones; for fair to light skin.
- Fair: Medium beige with warm undertones; for light to medium skin.
- Medium: Medium beige with warm undertones; for medium skin.
- Deep: Rich brown with cool undertones; for dark skin.
- Rich: Brown with warm undertones; for the deepest skin.
Place applicator across fingertips and lightly press into the compact until product is evenly dispensed onto the applicator. Gently pat onto skin in a circular motion to achieve flawless coverage.
AQUA , DIMETHICONE , TITANIUM DIOXIDE , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE , ISONONYL ISONONANOATE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , MICA , PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , BORON NITRIDE , LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE , PEG-10 DIMETHICONE , DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , CI 77492 , BETAINE , SODIUM PCA , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , QUATERNIUM-18 BENTONITE , SODIUM CHLORIDE , SODIUM CITRATE.